Saturday, October 15, 2016

Moving the Right Direction

Weight Today. 201.5 Weight Lost Past 7 days: 3.5 Total Weight Loss: 14
Turning cartwheels at the big jump down today. I tested my ketones before I weighed myself and they were low which puzzled me since my diet was 75% fat yesterday. A lot is just not making sense to me, but at least the direction is good again. Hurray!
What did I eat yesterday? Hmmm. . . . For breakie I had 2 ounces of whipped cream with ½ ounce of frozen raspberries all whipped up in to yummy goodness and my coffee with full cream. I licked my bowl.

CaloriesFat 25g; Carbs 7g, Protein 14g
Percentages: Fat 73%; Carbs 9%, Protein: 18%
Lunch consisted of my favourite foods to munch on, some pepper sausage, extra old chest, and some olives. Nothing spectacular but after denying myself these foods for so long in the mistaken belief that fat was bad, they taste heavenly.

For dinner, instead of mac and cheese; I made cauliflower and cheese. The cheese sauce was made with full cream, butter, mozzarella cheese, and a generous spoon of Keen’s mustard. On the side a spicy Hot Italian Bratwurst and some tomatoes. It met with hubby’s approval so success. He said, “”Oh, this is so good!” And this is coming from a man who does not like or eat his vegetables, and is not a fan of sausage!
Tomorrow is a cook free day. I have leftover chili, and cauliflower faux mac ‘n cheese. I love those days.
Totals for the day
Calories: 1078; Fat: 91g; Carbs 25g; Protein: 47g
Percentages: Fat 74%; Carbs 9%; Protein 17%



No comments:

Post a Comment